Information we collect:
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We want to make our website as useful and reliable as possible. In order to make our website a better experience and to provide some of the services we provide we use small files, called cookies, to store small amounts of information on your device (e.g. PC, tablet or smart phone). They cannot be used to identify you personally. This information is used to improve services for you through, for example:
- Recognising that you may have set preferences on a previous visit so we can display content appropriate to you
- Measuring how people are using the website so we can improve how we present our content to you
If you do not wish these cookies to be tracked you can disable them in your browser, but this may negatively affect your experience on the site. There are two types of cookie you may encounter when using our website:
First party cookies:
These are our own cookies, controlled by us and used to provide information about usage of our site.
Third party cookies:
These are cookies found in other companies’ internet tools which we are using to enhance our site, for example Facebook or Twitter have their own cookies, which are controlled by them.
If you do not wish for our cookies to be allowed access they can be disabled at any point through your browsers settings, depending on the browser you use the instructions on how to do this may differ, please refer to your your browsers help section if you are unsure on how to withdraw access from cookies.