The Rayburn Difference
- Semi-heatstorage cooker, controllable, and flexible
- Choice of continuous burning or on/off (intermittent) operation, dependent on model
- Temperature can be varied - turned up and down
- Rectangular hotplate, graduated in temperature from boiling to simmering
- Available in natural or propane gas and commercial kerosene
- Wide choice of models available: cooker only, cooker and domestic hot water, or cooker with domestic hot water and central heating
- The cast iron lower Cooking Oven (available on selected models) operates at about half the temperature of the Main Oven
- The sheet metal lower Warming Oven (available on selected models) operates at about a third of the temperature of the Main Oven ideal for warming plates
- The Thermodial on the main oven door gives a guide to centre oven temperatu
- Balanced Flue option (Heatranger)
Rayburn Key Features
From high-heat cooking which quickly brings out the best in vegetables to gentle roasting and brilliant baking; The Rayburn is master of all culinary styles. The cooker's strength is its versatility. The Rayburn is an authentic range cooker benefiting from indirect heat technology. We call this ‘kind-to-food’ heat because rather than allowing food to dry out it seals in the flavours and natural juices, creating healthier, more delicious dishes. Truly an object of desire, manufactured from cast iron and enamelled in an attractive choice of colours, a Rayburn will transform your kitchen into a warm and welcoming space.
The Rayburn Heatranger offers all the benefits of a Rayburn plus it delivers hot water and/or central heating along with great cooking performance. Thermostatically controlled to automatically maintain a constant temperature. The Heatranger saves space by combining cooking and heating in one compact unit. Truly an object of desire, manufactured from cast iron and enamelled in an attractive choof colours, a Heatranger will transform your kitchen into a warm and welcoming space.
Common to both the Cooker and the Heatranger, the Thermodial gives a guide to the internal oven temperature.
Simmer 90 - 150ºC
Bake 150 - 200ºC
Roast 200 - 250ºC