To offer you even more delicious culinary possibilities with a convection oven, KitchenAid has developed the Twelix Artisan oven which skilfully combines three different cooking methods: standard convection, steam-assisted, and pure steam. The epitome of trailblazing technology, this oven guarantees the perfect environment for steamed foods: the back of the oven cavity has a special feature where you can plug in the steam accessory, a special covered tray that creates the ideal environment for cooking impeccably steamed dishes. Also by selecting just part of this accessory you can make use of the entire oven space and cook with a combination of ventilation and steam. With the Pure Steam function you can savour mouth-watering vegetables, such as artichokes, pumpkins or potatoes, and even seafood, prawns, scampi and shellfish cooked in a natural, healthy way. The preprogrammed steam functions produce different combinations of steam and ventilation. All you have to do is choose one to suit your recipe and the oven automatically sets the correct temperature and the amount of steam needed while cooking to ensure perfect results every time. If you love being more imaginative, why not try the Custom Steam function? Explore the infinite potential of this oven by adjusting your chosen settings to ensure your favourite dishes are always cooked to perfection. The oven doors are fitted with the Soft-Close system so the door closes itself with one smooth, quiet movement and no annoying bang once it reaches a certain angle.
- Steam accessory
- Pure Steam function
- 5 steam-assisted cooking functions
- 3 cooking levels with uniform results
- Type of control - Mechanical and electronic
- Energy input - Electric
- Integrated Cleaning system - Pyrolytic
- Usable volume (of cavity) - NEW (2010/30/EC) 73
- Length of electrical supply cord (cm) - 180
- Current (A) - 16
- Depth of the product - 564
- Niche depth - 0
- Depth of the packed product - 650
- Electrical connection rating (W) - 3650
- Height of the product - 595
- Maximum niche height - 0
- Minimum niche height - 0
- Height of the packed product - 690
- Gross weight (kg) - 56.4
- Net weight (kg) - 53.4
- Width of the product - 595
- Width of the packed product - 630
- Construction Type - Built-in
- EAN code - 8003437831546
- Energy consumption per cycle conventional - NEW (2010/30/EC) 0.91
- Energy consumption per cycle forced air convection - NEW (2010/30/EC) 0.7
- Energy efficiency class - NEW (2010/30/EC) A+
Standard 2 years parts and labour.
You can increase your standard warranty to an extra 3 years (5 years in total) if you purchase any 3 Major Domestic Appliances at one time.
Price includes delivery and VAT
Lead-time approx. 2-4 weeks.
Contact us for up to date delivery lead times.