Our revolutionary 900mm-wide range cooker features a unique energy saving panel (E.S.P) that allows you to split the oven in half - creating a truly flexible appliance, which offers the best of both worlds. Its 108 cubic litre (full capacity) oven is ideal for large family dinners, but it quickly transforms into a compact, economical single oven for smaller meals. Whether using the full or divided oven, you have access to an impressive seven functions, including fan assisted and defrost settings. This fabulous cooker is also A-rated for energy.
- Very large Multifunction oven with seven functions
- Multifunction features include: fan oven, fan assisted oven, conventional oven, fanned grilling, defrost, browning element and base heat
- Energy saving oven dividing panel
- Heavy-duty oven shelves
- Thermal grilling
- Precise temperature control - Which like gas, is almost immediate.
- Energy saving - Only the area at the base of the saucepan is heated up, no zone can be accidentlally left on and heat up time is reduced
- Easy to clean surface - Anything spilt onto the surrounding area will not bake or burn and can be easily wiped away
- Safety - The surrounding area of the base of the pan remains relatively cool making induction cooking safe
- Safety - It is the contents of the pan which is heated not the pan itself, which means the base of the pan and glass surface tend to remain much cooler than normal ceramic hot plates
- 3 year parts and labour guarantee
- Price includes delivery into Kitchen
For A Limited Time Only When You Buy A Falcon Cooker We Will Add The Installation & Disposal Service (Worth £135.00) To Your Order Absolutely FREE.
Offer Ends 30/11/19
T's & C's Apply.
HALF PRICE HOOD
Save 50% Off RRP on Falcon Super Flat Hood
01st November until 31st December
*Terms & conditions. Buy a Falcon range cooker and the Super Flat hood and save 50% off the retail price on the hood. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. The range cooker and the hood must be purchased at the same time, valid from 01/11/19 to 31/12/19.