- Shop All
- Range Cookers
- Our Brands
- Special Offers
The AGA 60 - Same great cooker just smaller
Part of the everyday AGA 3 series the AGA 60 means that everyone – wherever they live and whatever kitchen space they have available – will be able to find an AGA that fits perfectly.
The AGA 60 is everything you would expect from an AGA, but wrapped up in a smaller package. At just 60cm wide – the same size as a slot-in cooker or a standard kitchen unit – it’s perfect for small spaces.
And, just like other iconic AGA cookers, the ovens are made from cast iron and employ radiant heat cooking technology, meaning food taste so much better as all the goodness and moisture is locked in.
The AGA 60 comes with a solid cast iron hotplate that can heat up in as little as 8 minutes
There are two full size ovens, offering roasting, baking and simmering functions. Plus, with programmability on the roasting/baking oven there’s no need to wait for the cooker to heat up.
In the winter you can enjoy the indefinable AGA warmth in the kitchen and in the summer your AGA 60 can be on when you need it and off when you don’t.
- Just 60cm wide
- Two full-size cast iron ovens
- The top oven can be switched between baking and roasting modes
- The bottom oven is for simmering
- The hotplate can be set either to simmering or boiling
- When in boiling mode, the surrounding top plate can be used as an additional area for simmering
- When the hotplate is in simmering mode, this outer area can be used as a warming plate, for example to melt chocolate or soften butter
- Uniquely and usefully, the top plate is made up of two cast-iron half-moon pieces, which can be removed and put in the dishwasher
- The ovens will take 40 minutes to an hour to heat up and the hotplate eight to 11 minutes
- All new AGA heat-storage range cookers come with a five-year parts and one-year labour warranty