The brand that pioneered built-in refrigeration now gives you more aesthetic and functional choices than ever. Sleek clean designs, exceptional materials and that unmistakable louvered grille. Our built-in units come in many configurations and a wide variety of sizes but they all make a statement. Whether you choose our trademark stainless steel doors or custom panels to match surrounding cabinetry, Sub-Zero's Built-in models are perfectly at home in traditional or contemporary designs. Optional stainless steel panels are available for each model, to create a freestanding look.
Newly redesigned, our largest capacity freezer, the Sub-Zero ICBCL3650F all freezer offers a cavernous 571 litre capacity that you can organise with the three adjustable wire shelves and five adjustable door shelves. Available in stainless steel, the flush inset design installation allows the unit to sit flush with surrounding cabinetry, while optional stainless steel panels are available to create a freestanding look.
- ClearSight™ LED lighting system fully illuminates the interior and reduces shadows.
- The Sleek stainless accents trim the interior, matching the sophistication of the exterior.
- The touch control panel is conveniently located for easy access at the tap of a finger.
- Night mode optimises the interior lighting based on the detected ambient light, reducing the brightness by 90% in dim environments
- Position adjustable door bins at various heights to accommodate assorted items.
- The removable ice bin with articulating handle ensures portable, easy access to ice.
- Fresh tasting, odourless, filtered ice ready on demand and activate Max ice Mode to temporarily increase ice production.
- The iconic Sub-Zero Grille & Stainless steel exterior with a choice of tubular or pro handles to match other Sub-Zero and Wolf products.
- Sub-Zero offers an industry leading full five-year warranty on appliances.