- Shop All
- Range Cookers
- Our Brands
- Special Offers
As spring approaches, colour palettes become softer and our attention is often focused on neutrals. This, though, absolutely doesn’t need to mean dull. In fact a perfectly chosen neutral shade can bring a room together in a way a bright could never achieve.
AGA has brought together a collection of colours that work perfectly for now, but will also stand the test of time.
- Blush – this soft pink with cream and yellow undertones works brilliantly with other neutrals as well as with bolder pops of colour.
- Dove – a pale grey with a hint of blue, this sumptuous new shade will work well with natural wood or painted cabinetry, as well as high-shine kitchen units and glossy marble.
- Linen – cream was the first, and for decades the most popular AGA colour. Linen is a new take on this and, with a cooler, less yellow tone, it is set to become just as sought after as its inspiration.
- Slate – rich, sumptuous and with real depth and a feeling of timeless modernity, Slate looks likely to become a staple AGA colour for years to come.
- Salcombe Blue – is just one of those shades: contemporary but classic and designed not to date, it looks fantastic in a host of settings, including both wood and high-gloss kitchens.
- Dartmouth Blue – Returns as a permanent addition to the colour palette following its successful Limited Edition release last year, another stunning coastal blue that will look great alongside wood or light coloured/high gloss kitchens.
The AGA Total Control is on when you need it and off when you don’t. The AGA Dual Control features hotplates that can be turned on and off independently, saving on energy costs