- Shop All
- Range Cookers
- Our Brands
- Special Offers
As part of AGA’s exciting and innovative new product introduction programme for 2019 and beyond, AGA has introduced the new and improved AGA Masterchef Deluxe range of products. As well as new improved features on both Induction and Dual Fuel models, they have ensured that the “DNA” of all AGA products is conveyed aesthetically through key touch points with the contemporary control knobs and AGA branded handles and AGA brand logo. New features include more powerful and controllable solid brass burners and heavy duty Pan Supports on Dual Fuel models and Next Generation 5 zone induction hob on Induction models. This product will be available in Dual Fuel and Induction in 90cm and 110cm models.
Key features and aethestics:
Key upgrade changes compared to the Masterchef XL are as follows:
• New hotplate configuration New next generation 5 zone Induction system with bridging capability. Solid brass burners in place of aluminium burners including a powerful 5kW burner. New style, heavy duty, cast-iron pan supports. Single handed ignition on dual fuel models.
• New fascia New contemporary, robust rotary controls. Three button programmable timer right hand aligned and with white display.
• New flue trim arrangement
• New meat probe and socket within the multifunction oven.
• Telescopic shelves in multifunction oven (and fan oven for 110cm)
• AGA branding on handles and AGA badge moved to the door of the right hand oven
AGA MASTERCHEF DELUXE will be available in: • Black • Cranberry • Cream • Pearl Ashes • Pewter